This website is published by Crédit Agricole Payment Services (CAPS), a public limited company with capital of €49,026,830. Its head office is located at 83 Boulevard des Chênes, PO Box 48, 78042 Guyancourt CEDEX.
Registered with the Versailles Trade and Companies Register (RCS) under SIREN number: 723 001 467 - Individual VAT identification number: FR 23 723 001 467
Payment institution under French law authorised by the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel [French Prudential Supervision and Resolution Authority] (ACPR, 4 Place de Budapest - CS 92459 - 75436 - Paris CEDEX 09) - ACPR authorisation number: 17378 P
Crédit Agricole Payment Services is regulated by:
- The European Central Bank: Kaiserstrasse 29 - 60311 Frankfurt, Germany;
- The Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution [French Prudential Supervision and Resolution Authority]: 4 Place de Budapest - CS 92459 - 75436 - Paris CEDEX 09;
- Crédit Agricole SA: 12 Place des États-Unis - 92127 Montrouge CEDEX.
Tel: 01 43 23 34 56
Fax: 01 57 72 74 31
Jean-Luc POTHET, Crédit Agricole Payment Services
David REBIERE, Crédit Agricole Payment Services
Crédit Agricole Group Infrastructure Platform (CA-GIP), a public limited company with capital of €86,552,500.
Head office: 30-32 Boulevard de Vaugirard - 75015 Paris
840 434 740 Paris Trade and Companies Register (RCS)
ADSH/ADSI telephone: 01 57 72 71 01
With Agency, simplified joint stock company with capital of €26,000 - 810 098 129 Paris Trade and Companies Register (RCS)
Head office: 8 Rue de Lévis 75017 Paris
CB is a registered trademark of the Groupement des Cartes Bancaires
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa Incorporated
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard Incorporated
PCI-DSS is a registered trademark established by the five major card networks (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card and JCB) and managed by the PCI Security Standards Council.
"Website": refers to all the pages and documents made available online at the following web address: http://www.agorapay.com/
"Hyperlink": a hyperlink connects a word, phrase or image in one document to another part of the document or to another file. Clicking on a hyperlink allows the user to access any file whether it is on a remote or local server.
"User": means you, the user of the Website.
Presentation and purpose of the Website
This Website presents and provides information about AgoraPay services, marketed by Crédit Agricole Payment Services. These services are intended for professionals who need a payment solution for their business (whether or not they are customers of the Crédit Agricole Group).
Conditions of access and use
This Website is subject to French law. Most of the content and services are provided in French. If, however, services or content are provided in English, in particular where technical documentation is concerned, the French version will prevail in the event of a dispute.
You may access this Website free of charge, but are responsible for the cost of your Internet access and telephone communications, which are billed to you directly by the operators.
You confirm that you have checked that the equipment you are using to access the Website does not contain any viruses and that it is in good working order.
This Website is normally accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in the event of force majeure, third-party incidents, server problems, problems related to the telecommunications network infrastructure or technical problems. The publisher may not be held liable for any interruption of access nor may any interruption give rise to any entitlement to compensation. Moreover, the publisher may terminate access to this site at any time if you breach any of these terms.
Crédit Agricole Payment Services may shut down the Website at any time for maintenance or other purposes. In this case, it will make every effort to notify you in advance.
Use of the Website
It is your responsibility to take all appropriate measures to protect your own data and/or equipment.
You commit to respect the integrity of the website and must refrain from preventing or forcing the website to operate and from fraudulently entering data on the Website.
Crédit Agricole Payment Services:
- May not be held liable for damage, when visiting the Website, to your operating environment nor, in particular, to your computers, software, network equipment (modems, telephones, etc.) or any other equipment used to access or use the service and/or information;
- May not be held liable in the event that you misuse the Website;
- May not be held liable for data transmission problems, access times nor access restrictions applied to the Internet connection or networks connected to it;
- May not be held liable in the event that: the networks providing access to the Website are interrupted; the Website is partially or totally unavailable, including due to the telecommunications operator; there are transmission errors or problems related to your telephone line; or the Website is inaccessible via a browser or browser version not compatible with the website.
Intellectual property rights
The Website must be considered as an indivisible whole. The Website and all the elements of it (legal and technical documentation, information, data, text, sound, images, illustrations, graphics, distinctive signs, logos, trademarks, etc.) are the exclusive property of Crédit Agricole Payment Services or its partners.
The reproduction of these elements is only authorised for strictly private and personal use. Any other reproduction, representation or distribution, in whole or in part, of the content of this site, by means of any medium or process, is prohibited. Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement for which the infringer may be held civilly and criminally liable.
The use or reproduction of the names "Crédit Agricole Payment Services" and "AgoraPay", or their logos, is strictly prohibited, alone or in combination, for any purpose, in particular for advertising purposes, without the prior written consent of Crédit Agricole Payment Services. Similarly, downloading or any other form of copying software or information from the Crédit Agricole Payment Services site or from any Crédit Agricole S.A. Group company does not confer any right to them. The reproduction (in whole or in part) of such software or information is strictly prohibited, as is their transmission (electronically or by any other means) or modification.
Warning on the information provided
The publisher of this website makes every effort to ensure that the information published on the site is accurate and up to date, and reserves the right to correct the content at any time without notice. However, the publisher does not guarantee that the information is complete nor that it has not been changed by a third party (hacking, virus, etc.).
Information about products and services
If further information is required, please contact the CAPS customer service team via the contact form on this Website.
Other general non-binding information
The examples and illustrations provided in the technical documentation are non-binding and for guidance and information purposes only.
This Website may contain information provided by external companies or hyperlinks to other websites that have not been developed by Crédit Agricole Group companies.
A hyperlink on this Website to another website does not constitute an endorsement of the other website or its content. You are solely responsible for deciding whether to access another website via a hyperlink. Crédit Agricole Payment Services, Crédit Agricole S.A. and its Group companies assume no responsibility for these sites, their content, their advertising, or products or services available on or from these sites. The same applies to the information, opinions and recommendations provided by these third parties.
Any hyperlink to this website must be expressly authorised in advance by the publisher, who may require the link to be removed at any time.
For further information on AgoraPay services or to send us your comments, please contact Crédit Agricole's customer service team using the contact form on the Website.
Crédit Agricole Payment Services commits:
- to confirm that your complaint is being dealt with within 10 working days of receiving it;
- to endeavour to provide you with a response within 30 days, except in special cases that require more in-depth research, and to respond in any event within two months;
- if a complaint relates to payment services, to provide a response within a maximum of 15 days, except in exceptional circumstances (and within 35 days in any event);
- where applicable, to update you regularly on the progress of your case.
If you are a customer and are not satisfied, please contact the customer service team here: [link PORTAL].
Personal data and cookies
This section provides information about how we process your personal data within the framework of the AgoraPay website.
Data controller and purposes
The personal data collected via the different features or data collection methods on the website are collected by Crédit Agricole Payment Services, the website publisher and the data controller as defined by the GDPR, unless it is expressly stated on the data collection method that the data controller is a third party. In this case, by law, the data controller must specify the nature of its data processing, for which it alone is responsible.
Personal data that you provide when using the website is collected and processed by Crédit Agricole Payment Services to allow access to the website, to respond to requests made via the contact forms, to fulfil contractual or pre-contractual obligations at your request, to produce usage statistics, to resolve incidents affecting use of the website, to comply with the legal obligations of the data controller, or to pursue a legitimate interest of the website's publisher or of a third party without infringing your rights.
On the legal basis of legitimate interest, data may be processed for the purpose of customer prospecting, subject to compliance with the applicable regulations (right to object).
Cookies on the website are used for the following purposes:
- to ensure that the website works properly and, in particular, to identify you and maintain the security of the Website.
- to inform the marketing efforts of Crédit Agricole Payment Services and Crédit Agricole Group companies, including advertising banners and targeted updates (analytics cookies);
- to enable Crédit Agricole Payment Services and Crédit Agricole Group companies to collect information about how Users browse the Website (analytics cookies).
How we collect and use your data
You are not required to answer all the questions asked.
Information that you are required to provide is indicated by an asterisk. If you do not provide this information, Crédit Agricole Payment Services will not be able to process your request.
How long we keep your data
Your personal data are kept and processed for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected and for a maximum of:
- 25 months from when the cookies were sent to your browser;
- 14 months for connection data (IP address, logs, etc.);
- 12 months after a contact request for your name, company name, phone number, geographic area, annual turnover and payment channels.
How to exercise your rights
You have rights over the personal data that Crédit Agricole Payment Services collects and processes in connection with your use of the website and your requests. These rights, which may be exercised subject to the conditions laid down by the regulation, are:
- the right to access, correct and delete data (that are inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect or out of date);
- the right to object to your data being processed at any time for customer prospecting;
- the right to limit how your data are processed;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to set general or specific instructions regarding the fate of your personal data after your death;
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You may exercise these rights by writing to Crédit Agricole Payment Services, the website publisher, at: Crédit Agricole Payment Services, FAO: Délégué à la Protection des données CAPS [Data Protection Officer] - 83, Boulevard des Chênes Bâtiment Alsace - BP 48 78042 Guyancourt CEDEX.
Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also, in the event of a dispute, file a complaint with the Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés [French National Data Protection Commission] (CNIL). Website: http://www.cnil.fr; postal address: 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris.
Who receives your data
Your personal data may be shared with the following recipients:
- Crédit Agricole regional branches
- LCL [subsidiary of Crédit Agricole]
How we can use your data for prospecting
Under the applicable regulations and the recommendations of the CNIL, any prospecting activities that use an automated electronic communication, email, SMS/MMS or fax system, as well as any sale or rental of your data for the purpose of prospecting using these methods, may only be done if the User, who filled in the various fields with their professional (and not personal) details, does not object to such use.
You may object to receiving such prospecting messages from Crédit Agricole Payment Services at any time by ticking the corresponding boxes on the website. Every prospecting email will also include an option to object to receiving further prospecting emails from Crédit Agricole Payment Services.
You may object, at any time and at no cost, to prospecting by other means by writing to the contacts provided in the section "How to exercise your rights".