Whenever a customer is making a payment on your marketplace, you can split it over as many accounts as you want, including your marketplace account.
Provide split information
You have one month to provide the split information for your payment requests. In the meantime, the funds will stay in your liable account. However, we recommend providing the split information as soon as possible as no payout will be possible until the splitting of the funds is done.
To split funds, you'll need to send the breakdownList array via the payment API. For each split, you will need to provide the following information:
- amount: the currency and the value of the split
- commission: the account number for the commission, the amount of the commission in Euros
- label: label of the split
- sellerAccountNumber: the account number of the merchant for the split
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
In this example, a customer will make a €100 checkout on your marketplace and the payment split will be as follows:
- The seller account 1300600000EUR01006110 receives €98,20
- €0,23 commission is taken from the seller's account 1300600000EUR01006110 and credited to your commission account
- The seller account 1300600000EUR01004110 receives €1,80
Validating split information
When providing split information, AgoraPay will enforce the following verifications:
- Format and currency of the amount
- Agreement between the split and operation currencies
- The sum of the split amounts is equal to the operation amount ( excluding commissions)
- Amounts are all positive values
- Each seller account number is eligible (i.e. the status is active and belongs to a vendor or to the marketplace)
If one of the pieces of information provided is not correct, the payment will be considered to have failed.